Hong Kong, Southeast Asian Nations Sign Long-Awaited Trade Deal
(Hong Kong) — Hong Kong has signed a landmark free trade deal with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), in a move the city’s commerce secretary says could further integrate Hong Kong into China’s Belt and Road initiative.
The free trade agreement, along with a related investment agreement, was signed on Sunday in the Philippines by representatives from Hong Kong and the 10 member states of the association.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas