Quick Take: Saudi Aramco ‘Will for Sure’ List in Hong Kong, Bourse Chief Says
Saudi Aramco “will for sure” float its shares on the Hong Kong stock exchange, whether or not Saudi Arabia's national oil firm launches its mega initial public offering there, Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd. CEO Charles Li said Monday.
The planned IPO of the world’s biggest oil producer is highly coveted among stock exchanges globally. Bloomberg reported in March that the new listing could raise as much as $100 billion. Recently, other media outlets reported that the company prefers a New York listing, although London and Hong Kong remain in consideration.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas