China Lands EU Aviation-Safety Deal
China and the European Union have agreed to recognize each other’s aircraft product-safety standards, one month after Beijing inked a similar deal with the U.S.
The agreement, which will take effect by the end of 2018, was announced Monday by China’s civil aviation authority.
China has been in negotiations with the EU and the U.S. for years to get its aviation standards recognized by international regulators. The deals should make it easier for China’s domestically produced aircraft to be used outside the country.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas