Editorial: Why Trump’s Visit Marks a New Chapter for Sino-U.S. Relations
U.S. President Donald Trump’s trip to China last week — billed as a “state visit plus” — has drawn world-wide attention. The grand reception for the first foreign head of state to visit the country after the key Communist Party meeting last month showed that China attaches great importance to its relationship with America. Trump took to Twitter to praise the “incredible” welcoming ceremony, his “unforgettable” trip to the Forbidden City and his meetings with Chinese President Xi Jinping, which he termed “productive.”
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas