JD.com Reports Best Quarter Ever
Online retailer JD.com Inc. has reported its best ever quarterly results, even as it struggles to hold on to merchants that it claims are getting strong-armed by a rival e-commerce company.
JD.com reported a net profit of 1 billion yuan ($200 million), its highest ever for a single quarter, marking a turnaround from the 500 million yuan net loss that it reported for the same period last year. Its quarterly revenue rose 39% year-on-year to 83.7 billion yuan.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas