Qudian’s Third-Quarter Net Profit More Than Quadruples as Microlending Surges
Qudian Inc., a leading Chinese microlender, reported Monday that its third-quarter net profit more than quadrupled on strong growth in borrowers seeking short-term loans to buy items as diverse as brand-name sneakers and concert tickets.
For the three months ended Sept. 30, the company posted net income of $97.8 million, up 322% from the third quarter a year ago. It reported revenue of $218.1 million in the same period, up 308% from a year earlier.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas