Editorial: Finance Should Return to Common Sense, Original Purpose
Prevention of financial risk is of utmost concern to regulators here.
In the central bank’s quarterly report on monetary policy, released Nov. 17, the term “financial risk” was mentioned 19 times. A few days later, an article titled “Hold the line and do not let financial risks blow out” appeared in the Communist Party’s flagship newspaper, the People’s Daily, penned by central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan, and was seen as another strong market signal.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas