Genome Giant Disputes Financial, Legal Rumors
BGI Genomics Co., one of China’s largest genome sequencing companies, has responded to reports about a discrepancy in its financial data and denied a rumor that it was embroiled in a lawsuit.
The Shenzhen-listed biotechnology firm published a letter late Monday in response to inquiries from the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, after Chinese media outlets said they had found inconsistent data in two investment prospectuses for the company’s product sales.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas