China Manufacturing Picks Up Steam in November, Official Data Shows
China’s manufacturing activity expanded at a faster rate in November than it did in October, as companies revved up production and growth in new orders accelerated, official data showed Thursday.
China’s official manufacturing purchasing managers index (PMI) came in at 51.8 in November, accelerating from 51.6 in the previous month, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), which released the data jointly with government-linked industry group the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas