Meet Jackie Chan’s Body Double
From Los Angeles, to Mumbai to Beijing — every major film city attracts thousands of young migrants who come to these cities in search of stardom.
Many leave empty-handed, while a few survive through grit and a touch of good fortune.
Caixin recently spoke to soldier-turned-actor Liu Peng, who has been the de-facto body double for martial arts superstar Jackie Chan since 2014, to find out how he caught his first big break.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas