China’s Own Amphibious Aircraft Finally Ready to Fly
China’s domestically developed AG600 — billed as the world’s largest amphibious aircraft — is slated to take its maiden flight before the end of this year after months of delays, company executives said.
The aircraft could take its first flight over land this year and then another over water in 2018 now that technical challenges have been overcome, said Huang Lingcai, assistant to the CEO of the state-owned China Aviation Industry General Aircraft Co., the AG600’s manufacturer.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas