Editorial: SOE Reform Must Face Up to Industrial Monopolies
Monopolies lead to poor quality, high prices and short supplies.
Recently, local governments in North China have been pushing for a switch from coal to natural gas as fuel for industries and households in a bid to reduce air pollution. However, the process has not been smooth in some ways. Some residents have been left in the cold as the installation of gas facilities has failed to take place in a timely manner. Other people don’t have enough gas to heat their homes because of shortages. The price of gas has also gone up in some places, causing a widespread public outcry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas