Quick Take: Court Upholds Infringement Award Against Market Data Provider
A Shanghai court has upheld a 3.35 million-yuan ($506,000) infringement award against a major real-time market information provider in China.
However, the court did not say whether Zhejiang Hithink Flush Information Network Co. Ltd. had to discontinue using the software that was the center of the lawsuit.
Zhejiang Hithink was sued by larger rival Wind Information Technology Co. Ltd. in 2012. Widely known as China’s equivalent of Bloomberg, Wind Information claimed that Zhejiang Hithink was imitating its product, and that Zhejiang Hithink had to stop using the iFinD software that Wind said was essentially a copy of Wind’s operating software.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas