Patent Lawsuit Marks Latest Episode in Hisense-Sharp TV Dispute
Chinese television manufacturer Hisense is suing its former Japanese co-star over patent infringement, as their long-running dispute shows no signs off going off air.
Hisense Electric Co. Ltd. has filed a lawsuit against three Chinese subsidiaries of Sharp Corp., arguing that nine Sharp television models produced and sold in China make use of a Hisense patent, according to a statement by Beijing Intellectual Property Court on Wednesday.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas