Jilin Takes to Cartoon Warnings to Avert Nuclear Apocalypse
Chinese social media is buzzing about a full-page advisory with cartoons offering survival tips during a nuclear strike, published in an obscure provincial newspaper on Wednesday.
China’s foreign ministry and state-controlled media have since downplayed the significance of the advertisement, saying it was part of a “usual and routine national defense awareness campaign.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas