Trump to Talk Trade, North Korea With Xi
Trade, market access and North Korea will be at the top of President Donald Trump’s agenda when he meets his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in Beijing this week, Terry Branstad, the U.S. ambassador to China said.
Talks about “free, fair and reciprocal trade” will be a “very important part” of President Trump’s three-day trip, which begins on Wednesday, Washington’s top diplomat in Beijing told a small group of Chinese reporters on Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas