Foxconn Looks Beyond Apple With 8K Screens
Chen Zhenguo, vice president of Foxconn Technology Group, has spent years overseeing the manufacturing giant’s production of Apple products.
For a long time, Foxconn, which produces four out of every 10 Apple products sold globally, depended on orders from PC-makers and smartphone brands to grow its factory empire.
But when Chen attended the Beijing World Winter Sports Expo in September, he was there to showcase something different — 8K ultra-high resolution display technology developed by Sharp, the century-old Japanese company Foxconn acquired in 2016.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas