Chinese Bitcoin Exchange Goes Overseas After Government Shutdown
A shuttered Chinese bitcoin exchange operator has found new life in Japan.
Huobi Group, the first major Chinese cryptocurrency exchange making a foray overseas since the government crackdown in September, announced on its Weibo account last Thursday that it and Japanese financial firm SBI Holdings Inc. will cooperate on two new cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas