Google Launches AI Lab in China
Google Inc. has set up an artificial intelligence (AI) center in Beijing, enlarging its diminished presence in one of the world’s largest internet markets.
The AI center will be led by Fei-Fei Li, a Stanford professor who runs the Stanford Artificial Intelligence Lab and the Stanford Vision Lab, and Jia Li, head of research and development for Google Cloud and former head of research for Snap Inc., according to a Google statement on Wednesday. Fei-Fei Li joined Google last year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas