National Personal Credit Platform Appoints Chairman
The chairman of a wholly-owned central bank subsidiary, Zhu Huanqi, has been appointed chairman of a planned national personal credit-information platform, Caixin has learned from sources familiar with the matter.
The appointment was announced Thursday evening at the board meeting of the platform, which has not been named or officially registered but is led by the National Internet Finance Association of China (NIFA). NIFA was set up in early 2016 by the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) and other financial regulators.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas