77 Preschool Staff Prosecuted for Alleged Child Abuse in Two Years
Sixty-nine preschool employees have been arrested and 77 prosecuted for alleged child abuse in the past two years, China’s top prosecutor’s office said.
Those prosecuted included people who were arrested before 2016.
Zheng Xinjian, who heads the juvenile crime division at the Supreme People’s Procuratorate, said Thursday that poor management and lack of employee qualifications and training are to blame for the incidents.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 4On Beijing’s Orders, Tsinghua May Give Up Control of Chipmaker Units
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas