Cement Industry Cracked Up Over Price Spike of Key Component
Chinese imports of clinker, a key component in the production of cement, more than quadrupled in the first 11 months of 2017, industrial figures showed, as soaring domestic prices made it cheaper to buy from overseas.
During the January-through-November period, China purchased 184,600 tons of cement clinker from abroad, more than four times the amount in the same period in 2016, according to data from dcement.com, an industry information provider linked to the China Cement Association. The association has more than 3,000 member companies.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas