Is Red Tape Holding Back China’s Rust Belt?
A tirade against bureaucracy posted to social media by the operator of a famous ski resort has renewed discussion about the allegedly “hostile” business environment in China’s economically struggling northeast.
Mao Zhenhua, president of China Chengxin International Credit Rating Co., attacked the administration of the area where the popular Yabuli Ski and Tourism Resort is located in Heilongjiang province, saying his company has gone through “a dark period” due to local government harassment.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas