Quick Take: Could Hong Kong Grab Back Global IPO Crown in 2018?
Could Hong Kong get its IPO mojo back in 2018?
Accounting firm PwC thinks so, by getting a boost from two to four mega initial public offerings on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
According to PwC’s estimation, at least three of those multi-million dollar listings will take place in 2018. The total 2018 Hong Kong IPO financing is expected to reach above HK$200 billion ($25.6 billion).
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas