Didi’s Drive Overseas Moves Forward With Brazilian Acquisition
Chinese ride-hailing kingpin Didi Chuxing has acquired Brazilian peer 99 as Didi continues its overseas push, posing a challenge to U.S.-based Uber.
The terms of the deal have yet made public, but the New York Times, citing anonymous sources, reported that the acquisition was worth $600 million. The Beijing-based Didi had already taken a minority stake in the Brazilian ride-hailing company in early 2017.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas