Didi Chuxing Raises $4 Billion to Fund Further Expansion
China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing Technology Co. netted $4 billion in a fresh round of fundraising, giving it a high-octane financial boost to drive into new business territory.
A group of Chinese and international investors took part in Didi’s latest funding round, which was led by Japanese telecom giant SoftBank Group Corp., Abu Dhabi’s state fund Mubadala Capital and China’s state-owned utility State Grid Corp., sources close to the matter told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas