Startup Nio to Launch Its First Electric Car for China
Electric vehicle startup Nio plans to offer customers its first model within months, offering it at a price far below that of Tesla Inc.’s comparable model.
The launch could put pressure on Tesla in the world’s largest electric vehicle market because the U.S. company isn’t expected to manufacture its Model X into China until 2020, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said recently.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas