Electric Carmaker WM Motor Gets Baidu Cash in Latest Fundraising
Electric vehicle-maker WM Motor Technology Co. Ltd. has completed a new round of fundraising involving a group led by Baidu Inc., which it said has brought the total amount it has raised to 12 billion yuan ($1.8 billion).
Baidu and its investment arm Baidu Capital are among the investors, including SIG Asia Investment and Ameba Capital, but the details of their recent investment have not yet been disclosed.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas