Self-Driving Buses Take Public Road Test in Shenzhen
A state-owned bus company has run four buses with self-driving capabilities through a 1,200-meter (3,937-foot) predetermined route in downtown Shenzhen.
The test run marks a victory for the southern city as it seeks to burnish its image as a center of high tech in China and help drive the central government’s efforts to develop the country’s fledgling self-driving-car industry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas