Baidu Steers Into Self-Driving Car Venture With Partner
Baidu Inc. and state-owned carmaker Anhui Jianghuai Automobile (JAC) have ambitions to launch a self-driving vehicle in two years.
Baidu and JAC, which originally specialized in manufacturing trucks and utility vehicles, plan to roll out a partially self-driving car by the second half of 2019, the two companies announced Tuesday at an event in Shanghai.
Mass production will begin once the car gains the necessary government approvals, they said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas