Chinese Biopharma Developer Moves to U.S.
A Chinese biopharma developer has decided to move its global headquarters to the U.S. in a bid to take advantage of the country’s extensive talent pool and enormous pharmaceutical market.
KBP BioSciences Co. Ltd. has chosen the Philadelphia area as the site of its new headquarters, according to a company statement.
The clinical-stage biotechnology company has attracted some big names in its latest $76 million fundraising round, including the venture capital firm under the government-backed State Development & Investment Corp. and a venture fund under Ping An Insurance.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas