Chronic Delays Clip Wings of Chinese Airlines
2017 is probably a year that most fliers and airlines in China would rather forget.
Horror stories of flight delays lasting hours were common, as mainland carriers posted some of the world’s worst on-time rates. Congestion and poor traffic control were often to blame, but that came as little solace to travelers who were often trapped inside planes parked on the runway for long periods waiting for takeoff slots.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas