Apple Hands Off China iCloud Data Operations
Apple Inc. announced Wednesday that it will hand over the operations of its iCloud data services for Chinese mainland users to a Guizhou-based company to comply China’s cloud-computing rules, starting next month.
The U.S. tech giant said as of Feb. 28 all iCloud data services for users with Chinese mainland accounts will be managed by Guizhou-Cloud Big Data (GCBD) and all of their data will be stored domestically in China.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas