Samsung Slammed With Guilty Verdict in Huawei Patent Lawsuit
Smartphone giant Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. won a patent lawsuit in China against global leader Samsung, joining worldwide peers using legal means to protect their intellectual property.
Huawei’s filing of a lawsuit at home also reflects China’s status as the world’s largest smartphone market, as well as Beijing’s efforts to nurture development of new technologies by building a strong intellectual property protection system.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas