Chalco to Buy Back Equity in Four Units
China’s largest primary aluminum producer will buy back equity in four subsidiaries as part of a major restructuring plan.
In addition to having signed a buyback plan with eight state-backed companies, Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd. (Chalco) will also continue to suspend the trading of its Shanghai-traded A-shares, it said in a stock exchange filing late Thursday. The company has also listed its H-shares, which have not been suspended, in Hong Kong and on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas