Lenovo Loses Ground to HP in Global PC Market
Chinese high-tech giant Lenovo lost further ground to worldwide PC leader HP in the final quarter of last year, as it struggles in the face of a globally sluggish market and lack of traction for its newer mobile devices, according to new data released on Friday.
Lenovo Group Ltd. shipped 15.7 million PCs in the last three months of 2017, unchanged from a year earlier, according to data tracking firm IDC. But because it failed to keep pace with the overall market’s 0.7% growth, the company actually saw its share of the global market fall slightly to 22.2% from a previous 22.4%.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas