Cancer Drug Maker Innovent Aims to Raise $150 Million
Chinese biopharmaceutical company Innovent Biologics Inc. is in talks with investors to raise $150 million ahead of a planned initial public offering, people close to the company’s management told Caixin.
The Suzhou-based cancer-drug maker is valued at more than $1 billion in the pre-IPO funding round, according to the sources. The company plans to list this year on either the U.S. or Hong Kong stock exchange, sources said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas