Regulator May Fine Wuyang Construction Over Forged Accounts
Wuyang Construction Group Co., which defaulted on bonds totaling 1.36 billion yuan ($212 million) last year, is facing a fine of 40.8 million yuan for forging its accounts in bond prospectuses issued to potential investors.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) announced its intention to impose the penalty in a preliminary ruling, Tebon Securities, the underwriter of the bonds, said in a statement release on Wednesday.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas