Regulator May Fine Wuyang Construction Over Forged Accounts
Wuyang Construction Group Co., which defaulted on bonds totaling 1.36 billion yuan ($212 million) last year, is facing a fine of 40.8 million yuan for forging its accounts in bond prospectuses issued to potential investors.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) announced its intention to impose the penalty in a preliminary ruling, Tebon Securities, the underwriter of the bonds, said in a statement release on Wednesday.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas