Wanda Chief Vows to Repay All Overseas Debt
Wanda Group Chairman Wang Jianlin has promised his company will gradually repay all of its overseas debt and will not default on any loans, as the real estate and entertainment conglomerate continues to shed assets abroad.
Wang noted that it’s not a good idea to increase leverage at a time when reducing debt is the trend in China and the rest of the world, according to a transcript of his speech during the firm’s annual meeting on Saturday.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 3Update: Stocks Surge After Xi’s Top Economic Adviser Calms Investors
- 4In Depth: China’s New Household-Debt Fears
- 5Real Estate Market Braces for Winter
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas