Quick Take: AI-Powered Drug Developer Nets $15 Million From Google, Tencent
A 4-year-old startup that applies artificial intelligence (AI) to drug development has raised $15 million in its latest funding round from Google, Tencent Holdings Ltd. and Sequoia Capital China.
XtalPi Inc. — which has offices in Beijing, Shenzhen, and Cambridge, Massachusetts — said it will use the funds to improve the high-tech chemical-matching algorithm that underpins its drug designs.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas