Chinese Medical Firm Eyes Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Unit
Chinese medical test-developer Sinocare Inc. has confirmed its interest in potentially acquiring Johnson & Johnson’s diabetes care unit.
The Shenzhen-listed company — which makes blood sugar monitoring systems — said it has hired agencies to study a possible deal, but that there was no timeline and talks could be halted at any time.
The deal could fetch up to $4 billion, Reuters reported earlier this month, citing unnamed sources with direct knowledge of the discussions.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas