Wanda Sells Properties, Adds Investors
Real estate giant Wanda Group has sold two offshore properties and brought in new investors for its commercial property arm as part of its ongoing drive to shed debt and eventually relist on the Chinese mainland.
A group led by internet giant Tencent Holdings Ltd. will pay 34 billion yuan ($5.2 billion) for a 14% stake in Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties Co. Ltd., which delisted from the Hong Kong stock exchange in 2016, Wanda Group said on Monday.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 3Update: Stocks Surge After Xi’s Top Economic Adviser Calms Investors
- 4In Depth: China’s New Household-Debt Fears
- 5Real Estate Market Braces for Winter
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas