Leading News App Sues Baidu as Digital-Ad Space Heats Up
Search engine giant Baidu Inc. has been sued by news aggregator Jinri Toutiao for unfair competition as the pair’s clash for advertising market share intensifies.
Toutiao said Tuesday that a court in Beijing has accepted its lawsuit against Baidu that alleges Baidu has made use of its monopolistic advantage in China’s search engine market to mislead users and damage Toutiao’s image.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas