Are Prosecutors Concealing Firefighter, Property Management Negligence in Nanny Arson Case?
When Mo Huanjing deliberately lit a fire in her employer’s home, the domestic helper thought she could extinguish it quickly and get her boss to lend her more money out of gratitude.
But the blaze went out of control, killing her employer Zhu Xiaozhen and Zhu’s three children — two boys aged 10 and 4 and a 7-year-old girl.
The June 22 blaze inside a posh apartment in the wealthy eastern city of Hangzhou has been back in the limelight, as Mo’s trial resumed on Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas