The ‘Almost Impossible’ Crash of the Oil Tanker Sanchi
It was a night Captain Zheng Lei recalls with horror.
Two huge cargo ships — one filled with oil — crashed into each other in the East China Sea near his small fishing boat on the windy and misty night of Jan. 6.
“There was a loud noise of the collision… and sparks caused by metal friction quickly ignited the ship,” Zheng recalled in an interview with Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas