Environmentalists Warn of Pollution From Burning Oil Tanker in East China Sea
Environmentalists have raised concerns over pollution and potential damage to fish stocks in the East China Sea as a large tanker continues to leak oil four days after colliding with a cargo ship.
The oil tanker Sanchi, en route from Iran to South Korea, was still ablaze after a collision on Saturday with CF Crystal, a cargo ship registered in Hong Kong, China’s Ministry of Transport said in a statement Wednesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas