Sunken Oil Tanker Should Have Been 'Bombed' to Minimize Pollution, Experts Say
A Panama-flagged oil tanker, burning for more than a week after a collision off China’s east coast, sank Sunday, raising serious concerns over coastal pollution.
Some experts said the authorities should have bombed or torpedoed the vessel so that it would explode and its fuel would burn out, instead of letting it slowly seep into the ocean floor, thereby minimizing the environmental impact.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas