China Probes U.S. Sorghum Exports
*Ministry of Commerce investigates U.S. sorghum exports to China
*Says it has evidence showing subsidies damage domestic growers’ interests
Beijing has initiated anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigations into U.S. sorghum exports to China, saying they are unfairly hurting the domestic industry.
In two separate statements released Sunday — one announcing the dumping investigation and another regarding subsidies — China’s Ministry of Commerce said that it had not received any written filings requesting the investigations, but that it still believed that “preliminary evidence” revealed unfair practices.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas