Editorial: China Must Address Imbalanced Business Environment
The business environment has recently become a hot issue being discussed by Chinese governments and the public. Lou Jiwei, chairman of the National Council for Social Security Fund, also talked in a recent speech about the improvement of the business environment. It is an important task for governments of all levels to create a business-friendly environment with new concepts and new methods, as China shifts from rapid economic growth to quality growth. Currently, the situation varies in different parts of the country — some places have been lagging behind others in this regard, just as their economies are.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas