Green Energy Firm GCL-Poly Mulls Mainland Listing for Solar Materials Business
In pursuit of a higher valuation, Hong Kong-listed Chinese green energy supplier GCL-Poly Energy Holding is considering a Chinese mainland listing for its solar materials business.
GCL-Poly, one of the world’s largest producers of photovoltaic (PV) materials — which convert light to electricity — said it had started discussions with potential investors for the possible spin-off of its polysilicon and silicon wafer production business in a stock exchange filing. It did not offer more details.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas